Currently we are looking for a creative, talented and enthusiastic Science, Robotics and electronic Project faculty in Kanpur for our institute. In general you will be responsible for all activity of Institute. Also you will be responsible for researching, analyzing and processing all relevant need of student. More details are given below.
As a Science, Robotics and electronic Project faculty in Kanpur, your responsibility will be…
- To create Study Material and Science Project for students.
- To involve and create Robotics project and programming with student.
- To teach the classes assigned by the Institute Manager / Head.
- To undertake other duties assigned by the Institute Manager / Head.
- To be informed about the aims and curriculum of the area in which he/she teaches.
- In the light of these aims and curricula, to select the lesson content and activities which are appropriate to the needs of each student in his/her class(es), in relation to the Institute’s philosophy and objectives.
- To maintain records of work covered by his/her class(es).
- To correct regularly and promptly all assignments completed by students.
- To keep accurate, complete records of the progress of each student.
- To inform parents of students’ progress by way of report cards and, where necessary, letters or individual meetings.
- To be available for all parent-teacher conferences.
Above all, you are passionate about garnering experience with online business.
Profiles we are looking for
- Fresh or Experienced Graduate (Diploma +2 yr Exp, B.Tech)
- Highly active in Electronics Project (Hands On experience is Required)
- Students from Electronics with highly interested in Technology (like Robotics, Electronics & Gadgets)
- Excellent writing skills (English)
- Good communication, research and problem-solving skills
- Science Project and Robotics experience will be highly appreciated
- Implement your own ideas on marketing and PR Strategies
- Work in a fun environment where you and your input is valued.
- Directly see how your results are developed into a new product
- Take on responsibilities and work independently
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Panki, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
How to apply
Please submit your CV, references, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com and include “Robotics and electronic Project faculty” in the subject line.
If your profile does not fully match our requirements: we are always looking for exceptional individuals for part-time or internship work so please do not hesitate to apply!