What is Yantra Open Robotics Competition 2017
Yantra “Open Robotics Competition – 2017” is a mixture of sports, science and technology. It is an Open Contest for all schools and other students under define category. Yantra Open Robotics Competition provide a platform to create a working science robotics model and to enhance his / her creativity. It is a well known fact that “best learning is only by doing.”
Participate and win exciting Prizes and get certificate.
Objective of Yantra Open Robotics Competition-2017
Our Objectives are..
- To understand logical problem and find a solution.
- To promote “Robotics” and “Technology” among new generation.
- To create curiosity and experience science, technology & mathematics.
- To train students for a team work and enhance team spirit
- To explore potential of students.
Yantra Open Robotics Competition – 2017 has 04 segment. These are given below.
- Robo WAR
- Fastest Line follower
- Code your Thought
- Design your Idea
Eligibility for participation
In Robo-WAR team is required. It will operate in 2 category, Junior (9 to 15 years) and Senior Category (16 to 21 years).
Fastest Line Follower
In this segment team is required. It will operate only in Senior Category (16 to 21 years).
Design Your Idea
Design your Idea is open event and there is no rules. You can create or design your Idea. It may a Model or any electronic project. Here Team is not mandatory. You can participate sole in suitable category.
Code a program
This event is a only for C & C++ student. Here you have to design a simple program which will be given at time of competition. It is an individual event, no team is required for this segment. It will operate in senior category only.
Team Formation for Yantra Open Robotics Competition-2017
The following rules are given for team formation.
- In a team minimum 2 and maximum 4 participant can be accommodate. For registration team is required.
- A team has only one team leader and other participants will be team members.
- Team can be form from different school and colleges.
- For registration in Junior Category the age of team leader should be in between 9 to 14 years and for senior category age should be in between 15 to 21 years
How to Participate
For participation first you have to register in Competition by filling a registration form in institute. The rules are very simple. You have to follow problem statement of different segment which will be uploaded in website and you have to submit a SNAP or Video of your machine/bot. You can send it via Whats App, E-mail or any other media and confirm your availability for competition.
In Junior category an Adult member is allowed for guidance.
Yantra Open Robotics Competition 2017 registration started from 08-09-2017. Visit our Institute and fill registration form or Just write down given information here.