Your Tasks as a content developer
Currently we are looking for a creative, talented and enthusiastic intern to support our company in India. You will be responsible for development of content (All posts & articles) as a content developer on website: www.yantraeducation.com and you have to develop an Open library for Yantra users. Also you will be responsible for researching, analyzing and processing all relevant resources like news feed and other related website and their content.
As a content developer you have to manage all content of Technology (from basic to Advance level) and overall you have to grow Yantra website with your useful and unique content.
Profiles we are looking for
- Excellent writing skills (English)
- Students from Electronic discipline with highly interested in Technology (like Robotics, Electronics & Gadgets)
- Command on core subject (Digital Electronic and Embedded Technology)
- Outstanding communication, research and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding level for technology related topics
- Implement your own ideas on Content
- Work in a fun environment where you and your input is valued.
- Take on responsibilities and work independently
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Any Where in India (online – Can be done from your Home)
How to apply
Please submit your CV, references, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Internship Online Marketing Executive” in the subject line.
If your profile does not fully match our requirements: we are always looking for exceptional individuals for part-time or internship work so please do not hesitate to apply!